R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Tamiya TB-Evolution III
View Single Post
Old 07-27-2003, 01:18 PM
GTMilenko
Tech Regular

Originally posted by rtypec
GT: Your car is understeering? Where? coming into a corner, mid, exit? Your setup looks like it would have a ton of steering. Have you tried dropping the front upper inner camber links (if you have a standard Evo) and have you played with anti squat?
thanks for helping! i agree that this setup should have a ton of steering!
my car is understeering at all 3 stages of the corner! the only way i could get oversteer was to quickly turn the oppersit way of the corner before turning in or to hit the brake as turning in. at my last meet i got around it a little by putting cs22 on the front and cs27 on the back, but i started to loose front traction torwards the end of the races(over heating the tires i presume)
i have the original evo, but with the new camber links, i will tried droping the links down, and i'll try adding some anti squat.
i've just put a d block on the front to try and get more steering throw, and turned my dual rate rite upto %120 and my end points are upto %109. i've yet to try this s it is raining. could you please tell me how many degrees the front wheels should turn?
thanks again!