R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - GT class--buggy-based on road!
View Single Post
Old 05-17-2008, 08:40 PM
rdcracer
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Yes I would like to speak up. The last guy that won was running completely stock. My son was right in there with him with the car that he got from Ronnie at the raffle in Kissimmee and the motor has never been out of the car and the only thing I have been able to add is the sway bars. If I am not mistaken Dave won and I know for a fact he is running stock and has not raced since about Feb due to Offroad commitments. I qualified 3rd with the same laps as
TQ, with a stock motor I had just finished breaking in to replace the one I blew up at the TV spot we had on theTuesday before. Anytime you want to check out my car I would be more than happy to open up the engine and let you tech my car. I am home every evening. Why is it the fast guys are always cheating. NO ONE has yet to show this to be true. I thought this was put to rest at Kissimmee when they teched us.
Why don't we just race these things and get over it. If someone is using a cheater engine isn't it obvious when the blast past you on the strait. This just isnt happening. The gains are on the infield with better driving and handling.

Last edited by rdcracer; 05-17-2008 at 08:58 PM. Reason: Add info