R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - CEO Mods. vs EB Mods
View Single Post
Old 05-16-2008, 04:43 PM
Jesse
Tech Addict

which will never be consistent there Maximo...my point exactly.

and im not trying to point fingers at anybody or put anybodys work down, as that is not my goal, im just stating what i know and experienced. everybody has tried a modded motor, but what most do not know, is that one modded engine that is done by hand will never be the same by the other. I cant speak for other people, but for myself, i like to feel and experience the same power band everytime and on every motor i personally run. which is why i mostly run stock engines.

i cant sit here and tell you what some of these world class drivers like, but me personally this is huge for me, especially when you race against drivers that are always equal to or sometimes better than you on a weekly basis lol the last thing i want to worry about is my motors.

I use to know a racer that use to race for Kyosho 2 years ago and use to always run Ed's modded motors, this was one of the main reasons why he use to always suggest running his motors....consistency and performance in one package. funny how im still learning what was explained to me a while back lol

ignorance is bliss i guess lol

not telling anybody not to buy anything else, but the question was asked so i answered it.