R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Caster Racing Digital Servo
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2008, 02:38 PM
hakmazter
Tech Elite

OK, I stand corrected, I did some research and our servos are in fact oem made by someone else. I apologize for any confusion I might have caused.

Now, that being said, I am considering forwarding this thread to the manufacturer of our servos and see how they feel about a representative of another company spouting off a comment like that. It is apparent that there are people here who know Angelo and his opinions, but he stated what would be perceived as an actual fact.
New people to this industry or people who do not know better, (potential customers) might actually believe his post and as a result, jeopardize the ability of a company like Caster to be able to sell products in a fair market.

Obviously, there is the notion of free speech and I fully support it, and if it was a racer or customer who says that the servos suck or they had a problem and gave us the opportunity to respond, I would be all for it. But when another company claims they did a test and gives no credible details as to their testing methods, etc... That is called libel.

I would highly recommend that Angelo either retract his comments or explain them in detail, or I might just offer him an all expense paid trip to Iowa....and I won't be paying it. I have 37 questions that I will be asking....

Mike Mazza
Caster Racing USA