R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - 300 for a .21 What are you buying
View Single Post
Old 05-08-2008, 05:17 PM
wes95_z28
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by blowpopracer
Wes I dont want to be rude but once again it seems like you can not grasp the concept of a dyno. If that is how you think thats fine and Im not going to waste anymore of this thread trying to educate you. If dyno results mean nothing lean out your s5 and send it to me in which I will send in that and my new os .28 modded motor from maximo(once I send him the money) and we can dyno them both then Ill put both of them in my buggy and have them clocked at the end of the straight. Im sure your s5 will keep up reguardless of the dyno results.

I better stop now before I say something I will regret, its just very hard reading posts from people who obviously dont understand what they are talking about.

I am an engine builder, I build high performance offshore marine engines. Most the engines I build are Merlin 540 ci+. They make anywhere from 750-1200 horsepower depending on how much the customer wants to spend. As an engine builder I am telling you dyno results are for bragging rights only. Thats it. Ask any engine builder.