R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Newer Companies VS. Established Ones
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2008, 02:40 PM
vnmsgt
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by cheesecake
ok your .02 are up the wall i love how everyone says the ocm is a mugen its far from a mugen. ocm has a team who tests there products and report back to the factory.
Caster Racing is the same way. I get so many haters about saying its the same thing as a mugen. They are constantly testing there stuff and taking feedback from team drivers and getting things updated and better all the time and reporting back. There customer service is also outstanding. Yes some might use a similar design to start off with but it gets changed to there own liking from there own feedback and testing and eventually is nothing like the other.

I do understand about recuperating there money (bigger companies) but it is just getting harder and harder to want to fork out some of the money they are asking when you cannot see any advantage or better quality. Except for losi that comes with the spektrum. Also nowadays you can get parts online anywhere that it does not really matter if you LHS carries what you got or not.