R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - ALTOONA RACEWAY FORUM
View Single Post
Old 05-04-2008, 12:02 PM
gixxerman
Tech Master

Originally Posted by morris
omg chris im sorry. i meant day...i fixed the post sorry bro...yea i meant day view.....
Yeah Chris I gotta take Matt's side on this one..........I often get headaches while trying to read and figure out what in the name of God he's trying to type-say! There's only a f that seperates those two letters!

Matt did you by a 8ight? Did I read that right?

Yesterday was definatley one for the books.............Tornado looking sky and rain that would have made it easy to run mod sailboats in the field! At one point there was a lake that encompassed the track, that drained away till only McGhee's tent was under water!

IcE and I are now officially picking horse names for the Preakness and future horse race events! They will supply us with beer, wings and garlic sauce to do so!

Kyle Bush is a hack and is not a good driver he wrecks someone every race he's in and ruins many's day! Fast Ed.....I expect to hear some stupid lame a$$ excuse from you defending him for what he is which is a complete bum! He actually turned into Jr. last night to wreck him to gain position........like he did in the Nationwide race Friday night. BUM!!!!!! I hope Wallace and Jr. beat the Q33R right out of him last night!!!!!!