R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Unofficial Santa Maria,Ca track thread
View Single Post
Old 04-21-2008, 09:05 AM
Jesse
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by Rocket XUT
Jesse when you going to the SM track again? Hit Jake up today but he didnt answer back. Want to rip
hell yea i want to rip, but today im sick as shit. i know Jake will be out there today for sure with the other Jake and his brother, the other Jake is getting fast man, i remember racing against him last year, he was pretty fast.

Yea the dirt wasnt to bad just dont expect to much out of it, I think I actualy like that the track got blown out because it added some challenge, and every lap was a bit different depending on where you hit each bump.
Yea i agree Justin.

A friend of a friend told me today that there is something in the works for a new track over my way in somis .So that would be Sunvalley? ,Somis,Santa Barbra,Santa maria,Camarillo,and Bakersfield.
well sun valley has been around for a while now, it just needs a new layout and its on for sure. awesome track and HUGE, bigger than rev but has better dirt and use to have some of the best layouts.

i forgot about hotrods, which is pretty far, about 2 hours from here, but its a killer electric track.