R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Team Associated TC4
View Single Post
Old 04-14-2008, 06:06 PM
ford_racing
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Toolmannz2
Hi Dave w
Im running two FTTC4s over here in New Zealand Outdoors on a fast flowing low traction carpark type surface.One is in the silver can class and the other in Stock 27T.The one in silvercan is hooked up great and is the front runner in that class but when I have the second car setup the same in stock the the car is very oversteery exiting the corners.Do you have a good base setup for stock class.btw i am running 4300 Batts in stock and only 1300 nicads in silver can which are considerably lighter.

Cheers Dave
For stock you will need a very different setup to the 540 car, there is a lot of difference in speed, my first suggestion would be harder rear springs and change the shock angle to be more lay down. You may also have to go upone spring rate in the front

Originally Posted by fender_guy
What do you guys think would be good gearing for a TC4 with a 10T?I also have a P2K2 I might run in the stock class, what would be good for that? I don't have much experience with TC's most of my knowledge is off-road so its nice to learn new stuff.
When I had a 10T it was about a 18mm rollout on a smallish track, I tihnk it was about 16 to about 19 and 75 Spur