R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Team Associated TC5
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2008, 09:56 PM
PartTime
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Race report:

I have been driving my new TC5 for three days now. Practice on wed and thursday nad race on Fri. Couldnt get it to do what I wanted till the last pack on thur. Must have burned 12 packs in those two days.

Went in today and put a pack on it before the race. Seemed to be driving pretty good. Nice and stable but could carry speed threw the turns. So I dropped the 10.5 in to see if it could hold the HP. Sure enough it was still working.

Fastest lap of the day was a 10.2. I had a 10.3 for fastest lap. The car was stable no matter how I drove it. Even throwing it into some corners never really upset the chassis. It would just get sidways and stop. Not the fastest way around a track but usefull in 180s with traffic.

I would like to say I won but......My diving was a bit off tonight. Qualified 2nd and finished 3rd. Great battle to the wire for 2nd though. This car is tough as nails !! I have bounced off way too many boards over the last 3 days and I gotta tell ya........Nothing broke or bent !! I dont know how but, its still strait, true and fast.

I love this car !!!

DK