R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Team Losi JRXS Type-R
View Single Post
Old 03-30-2008, 11:58 AM
cpatel529
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 80 (100%+)

I posted this earlier and got no feedback so I thought that I would try again. I am debating between the JRX-S Type R and the Corally RDX Phi. I had the following questions. I currently drive TC5.

1. Will the following lipo fit: http://www.ultralinehobbies.com/inde...=559&parent=56 ? This is a deciding factor since these are the only batteries that I have and dont want to buy new ones.
2. What is the camber mod for the front arms? Any other modifications that are done to the car to make it work better? what is the JR link opposed to the standard lnk?
3. What spare parts and tuning parts should I get?
4. I read about this short arm modification. Do I need to get seperate arms for this or do you use the existing arms? Is it necessary for carpet/asphalt rubber?
5. What servo is recommended? I have Futaba 9550 and a Futaba 9451. Should I use the heavier 9451 due to lipo weight?
6. I read that the TC5 front C-hubs will fit on the car with some dremeling. Is this correct? Do you recommend 4 deg or 6 deg? I like aluminum C-hubs and they are only available in 6 deg for the TC5.
7. Does the car use metric or standard screws and nuts?

Thanks in advance.