R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Hudy 1/8 scale set up system or similiar is there any in the country?
Old 03-08-2008, 07:56 AM
sptrtrucker
Tech Apprentice

Default My hat is tipped to rezenclowd3

I want to thak u rezenclowd3 this what this forum should be( not download brittney's web cam, yes funny sometimes but these forum's get over run sometimes) u took a product broke it down step by step and included pictures, listed pro's and con's, how to fix a problem, and challenged others to do reviews of other company's product's, plus u provided me with a couple places to find it! You see people complaining about mag review's saying nothing is said bad about stuff because the mag will lose advertising money we'll this the perfect place for it and if more people did this then we could make better informed decision's.So I take my hat off to you and the people who provide this site.
Last thing I have come up with an idea for a product and have sent in for a patent and have been working on building it, I think I am about a month away from this and you did such a great job with this I would like to send u the first one and see what u think, don't ask what it is cause i'm trying to keep this on the low till I get them out there, but I think every rc racer will want it , i'll contact u when I get the first one's and get ur address, again good job.