R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Building my M1B-Turbo: Technical
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2008, 10:19 AM
Wolf Hobbies
Tech Apprentice

Sorry, we dropped the ball on this one. The order came in on Saturday the 9th. Ordinarily it would have shipped on Monday the 11th but we were all on our way back from Seattle for the Hobby expo. It would have gone out on Tuesday but we were out of stock and I was out for a rotator cuff surgery. On Wednesday afternoon I checked on orders and found that yours did not go out and noticed that you had paid for 2nd day air so I cut open a new M1B Kit and pulled your parts from the kit box. We just missed the DHL pickup so we made an extra trip over to the DHL facility and dropped it off so that you would not lose another day. You should have received an email from DHL with your tracking number. If not please email us and we'll send it to you.

You also bring up another issue. Phone calls. We have been swamped with phone calls. The ONLY thing that keeps me from answering a phone call is if I am already taking another call. For the best results, if you have a question please email me if possible. If I can't answer it on the spot I print it out and have a reminder in front of me. If you can't email me then use the phone as a second choice.

Thanks

Wolf