R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - PICS OF YOUR RC NITRO OFF-ROAD CARS
View Single Post
Old 02-14-2008, 12:22 PM
Mugen MBX-5
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Integra
Those appear to be CEN shocks....off the CEN genesis or somethin.....shock socks can be had at Amain...just look under Shockwears...and the fuel line and filter's....Some guys think the more the better...or the more line they have the more time on the roof they have for slow marshalls...its somewhat true...but can also lead to other issues...for example i can see the fuel line touching the pipe in 2 places..and the motor in 1...so .when running...thats superheating the fuel right before it enter's the carb...which can lead to tuning issues..extra fuel filter's can be put on if u dont think your line is long enuff to hold 150Cc's....tanks arent made to hold EXACTLY 125cc-150cc...they are ushally under by like 5cc's or somethin. so ushally 1 filter will bring u back up to 125cc's 2 filter's will put u over 125...and the clock lookin thing on the highspeed is for help when tuning...to not go Overkill on the adjustments...basically a little clock to remember where the needles are.
are those shocks a lot better than normal ones or what?

where do you get that clock thing, is it pretty helpful or no? this is the first and only times ive ever seen one...

and whats the point of the line going from your muffler to the gas tank cap. can you run your car without that?? is that why i ALWAYS have smoke in my gas tank when im done running it?