R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - NANDA RACING NRB-3 PRO
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2008, 10:22 AM
DOMIT
Tech Elite

Location: Fort Worth, Texas, USA, North America, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

About this buggy:

I didn't realize this is the same as the Radical. I got a good close up look at the buggy at my local track in the pits... and a quickly disappearing look at the rear of it in the race. The guy I bought my Losi from (used) got this buggy. Now, he's fast, he always has been. He took some time off, came back with this buggy, and promptly whipped everyone at the track in sportsman, so badly that he was told he's not allowed to run sportsman any longer. (He probably should have moved up to expert long ago... but first race with this buggy he absolutely DOMINATED... the track owner actually announced over the PA that he's not allowed to run Sportsman now!)

Now, I'm running his old car, (Losi 8ight) with his setup mostly... he says the Radical turns just as good but is a lot more stable and forgiving. Sounds like a really good car, and it has been reliable for him. It looked REALLY good on the track, smooth and precise. (Of course a lot of that is driver, but the driver has to have a good car to be fast!)

I'm impressed with this buggy!

p.s. I think Mike Battaile is looking for a ride now...