R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Help Setting up throttle on GT2
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2008, 11:03 AM
TmEvil
Tech Rookie

Thankx for the help guys I was getting worried that no one was going to reply.

I tried to move the ball down to the second hole on the arm on the carb,to see if it pulled it farther.That didnt work.
As far as the spring is it supposed to be really tight or half as tight.What i did notice is that when its on the bench and i just use the remote and cycle it thru it tends to pull the rod thru the atachment on the servo but does not return thru it.I have the brake set really losse where i can push it on the ground and hit the brake it comes to a stop but does not lock up.

I bought this kit as a rtr so it does not have a manual with it just a couple pics of what it should look like but my ? is that Im putting a different style carb on it then what it had and was not sure if it move different.

Also i adjusted the trim and i can get it to throw far enough but then it wont return to the 1/16 gap that you need at idle.
Sorry for the dumb ?'s just tried everything i can think of it just getting frustrated.
Any help thankx in advance

Dave
The servo i good and the horn its a brand new car i just broke in the stock motor and decided to replace it after I seen how much of a dog this thing was compared to my xxxnt.