R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - eXpress Motorsports
View Single Post
Old 02-05-2008, 04:42 PM
schreff
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Yo fellas...

Man, now that I had time to sleep and think about the week in Orlando, I'm still kinda in shock.

Tags, buddy... you're the man. HP was not a problem during ANY run I made on the track, including practice. It makes life easier for me knowing that if I'm slow, it's either car setup or me not driving well. The Express EnerG cells performed flawlessly as well.

Larry, dude... You're setup help is what propelled me to the W's in stock and 19t. Who woulda thunk some oil and shock rebound would make that much of a difference. Everyone has a bad week and you'll bounce back no problem. And yes, we will be getting dirty soon.

Al, thanks a bunch for the moral support and being the "tire scrub" man for the mains. From now on, you must be prepared with mighty shop towel.

I also gotta thank Jeff Cuffs too. He kept me sane during the stock touring main while I was in the lead. And Jeff... can't forget those 3 foot cans.

And of course, I gotta thank the rest of the Express team. We had a great time together and 2 Birthdays isn't bad either. I only wish I was 21. And next time, no plastering my back with "I love Hooters" stickers.