R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - the best 1/8 buggy
View Single Post
Old 01-30-2008, 09:20 PM
Robert.Hull
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

loop----lolol you couldnt of said it better

i pick the matrix but you guys and I BOTH know im full of $hit there is no best buggy we get one of these things once a month so dont feel bad
theres a few major thing to look for in a buggy first your supply of parts second what you can afford third what works the best for YOU not anyone else you can drive a mugen and be pro with it and drive a losi and suck real bad
all the companys out there with the exception of a few have very awesome buggies one has this the other has that one doesnt have this you know blah blah blah it can go on and on you can buy almost any buggy on the market and set it up where you can drive it (now setting the car up is a whole different ball game) just cause your friend has 7/10/3 for diff oil doesnt mean you can drive it that way hell you may be fatser with 50/100/30 i can go on and on but there is no "best buggy" OR truggy its all preference yea there is buggies that are just better outta the box than some for different reasons but there is no best buggy that you can just hand to someone and they are gonna win its...... about
70% driver
30%car

then as for the car its about......
60% tires
40% car set-up

this conversation can go on for weeks