R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - NOVAROSSI SURVEY
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2008, 04:27 AM
suntok2
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Maximo
this season a fellow from my team bought a nova 21-7.... we tested it side by side with a few other .21's we bought this season and I gotta say the 21-7 is a big let down.... Its nowhere near the fastest in its class, in fact compared to a motor like a Picco P7R EVO 2 the 21-7 is just weak, very weak......... even next to the Ninja 21 the 21-7 was not stacking up........ for all the hype on this motor its definitely not a strong performer........... When the .21-7 hit the dyno it produced some pretty weak numbers as its track performance would indicate...... All in all for the $ the 21-7 is a pretty big disappointment and I would buy 2 Picco's before 1 of these Novas.. Also my C6 just ate its main bearing, does the RB's also use the low grade bearings ? my buddy dynoed a Nova 421 and it stomps all over the 21-7 from bottom to top, so badly its almost a joke....... Why would Nova de-tune their motors so badly ? i mean the 21-7 is terrible really when you consider its price....

I used this engine Plus21-7BT and the power is great and the fuel milage is good. I saw ninja running and is not attractive in speed.