R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Mugen MBX5R
Thread: Mugen MBX5R
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2008, 01:13 AM
ezveedub
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Megacrash
checked all the wires, they are fine i believe the problem is related to the motor/electrics of the servo itself its just not happy

i run a lipo battery (2300) so there is no room for the battery to move at all, but ive still stuck foam everywhere i can. I hate opening the radio box takes ages to put everything back and close it
What radio equipment are you running? Personally, run all my radio equipment from the same brand. Since I have Futaba, all my servos are Futaba. Back in the days, the Hitecs would not operate correctly with Futaba Tx/RX and till this day, I still don't mix radio brand equipment. The Hitecs had weird centering issues and groaning. I don't know about now, but I still won't mix them. I won't even plug a Spektrum unit in my Futaba either, strictly FASST units. I also heard the Spektrums had issues at the J Concepts RC Clash. I heard they glitched with a 2.4Ghz wireless cam on the track. It didn't happen with Futaba though, at least from one of the local driver's that was there that told me so. Also, that same driver lost a throttle servo on his Cen this past weekend in the Amain. He runs Futaba FASST and the servo was a JR. Its not the first time he told me it failed either. Just something to keep in mind.