R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Losi 8ight building and setup
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2008, 12:29 PM
Maximo
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Originally Posted by rezenclowd3
Well, as you can see, from above posts,s ome others also have the same problem. I ONLY race. I do not bash, I do not do donuts, I do not see how high I can fly etc. I drive with a very smooth throttle finger developed from racing 10th stadium truck.

Maximo: Your statement with the pic is very wrong, it IS NOT the ONLY way someone will wear diffs that quickly. I believe after my 13+ gallons that it has to be the soft plastics. (Even with several FULL rebuilds)

Anyway, enough arguing has happened based on how much MY diffs wear. I know it happens, it happens to several others on this thread, no use trying to prove anyone wrong. You won't be able to diagnose the cause IF it is due to my maintenance since most likely you won't ever see my vehicle. I visit Revelation once in a while and if someone wants to take a look at my vehicle when Im there, I am 100% for it. I am tired of replacing diff cases. You'll be able to pick me out 'cause my body has my screen name and real name on it, on an internal vinyl.

I would be ECSTATIC if someone pointed out that I was building my diffs wrong. (I'd be embarrassed, but ecstatic nonetheless.) I highly doubt it though, as nothing binds, nothing sounds funny, and the driveline is VERY free.

I just found the pic today and thought it would suit the thread...in an attempt to inject maybe a little humour...

It is hard to believe you are flying thru diff cases like that.. but I also dont think you are lying about it either... I just feel that there must be some reasons why its doing that..... But I do not own a Losi 8T, I am just a guy with a funny picture I thought would suit the thread.....and I definitely do not want to argue it either......I run a Mugen and my diffs seem to be holding up very well....