R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Indoor/Outdoor Offroad Tracks in the IN OH KY Tristate Region
Old 12-28-2007, 07:40 AM
mpb47553
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by Jake S
do they run indoor year-round? and open is fine with me, i have two 13.5s, a 7.5 and a 6.5. do they race open buggy and open truck? looked at their site and it really didn't clear much up, do they have postings anywhere else?
During the fall and winter is every weekend. During the late spring into summer it slows down somewhat. Depending on turn out. In summers past sometimes it would slow as much as racing every other weekend. I have noticed that they don't keep their site updated as much as I would like.

The off road is the main thing there. And the majority is in fact indoor. They have the building setup now to where they can run Nitro inside, but that is usually every other weekend. Due to Christmas there isn't any racing this coming Saturday.

If you would like, I will take some pics on January 5th.

During the the fall and winter when oval is racing the off road track is rather small to some people, but when oval fades away during the spring/summer months they use the whole track.

As far as the classes go, Yes, they have buggy and truck open classes. If you run 4wd, they have a 4wd open class also.

But if you race there, you will have to go back to the nimh packs. As Paul doesn't even allow LiPo in the building.