R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - OCM KAOS TRUGGY(PRO AND RTR)
View Single Post
Old 12-27-2007, 10:36 AM
ABURTON
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

Guys I am Proud to announce Mike Sharwin to the OCM team! Mike will be a great addition to our team and will bring a lot to the table with him. Mike has taken a break to get things in line but has came back and has been on pace with factory pilots back west already! He will also aid me in helping you guys with setups, tips, etc. Ocm Welcomes Mike to the team!

The following is from Mike himself:

I'm please to announce my new partnership with OCM racing. Since getting back into racing I have been approached by multiple companies and just felt the need to hold back. I wanted to wait until something came along that I felt would be good for me as well as the company. OCM has given me an awesome opportunity to get back into racing with full force. I'm very confident that the 2008 season will be good one for OCM and myself. I have been away from the racing scene for 1 ½ years, so when I told myself I was going to get back into it I wanted to start fresh, erase everything that had happened in the past and show everyone what I can do. OCM is backing me 110% with everything I need to do this. I will be involved with all testing and prototyping for OCM. Along with helping anyone who has any questions or concerns regarding OCM products. I'm here not only to give results, but to make a name for OCM in the R/C industry. With so many car manufactures out there now there has to be something that will set you apart from the rest. I believe that our product and customer service has the capabilities to do this. So with all this being said I would like to thank OCM for this opportunity and I will see everyone at the track!!!!