R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - experts help pls. Very confused revo,savage,mgt or others?
Old 12-19-2007, 08:38 PM
neupane00
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default experts help pls. Very confused revo,savage,mgt or others?

I know its probably been talked to death, but i need advise please.. I am very confused and need all your help. Please consider that i am total newB in this. This is going to be my first week with ANY rc car.. period. Considering that what truck should i get? :
1) im a total newB
2) it should easy to work on if need be
3) fun factor - i dont care about super high speed. I just need to bash in local pack and bmx tracks (so very durable) and run some in local parking lot.
4) again considering i am new, it should be fairly easy to handle. I cant afford to break parts that much every single time i try to run.
5) Fuel effieciency.. I dont really care about spending few extra bucks if its worth it. But if one of those is TOTAL gas guzzler, then it should be TOTALLY worth it. (thinking mgt8.0 here)
6) Documentation, web support, local support, included user manual, warrenty support ..etc..
7) Needs to have reverse.. OR should be VERY easy to add reverse module that works absolutely flawlessly.
8) easy to tune
Thanks a lot for your time and help.. I just dont want to get tooooo flashy and just get frustrated. But at the same time, i want to get something to bash, some fun race in parking lot and to wow my friends..
I am thinking between : 1) revo3.3 2)mgt8 3)mgt4.6 4)Savage x4.6 ,,, (also hear new savage is coming out?) .. till now the best feedback for great basher and also racer i got was for revo3.3