Old 12-15-2007, 07:28 AM
Customworksking
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 74 (100%+)
Questions??

Originally Posted by JayBee
Start report-

Wow!!
Working with this Speed Passion 9.5 USS is such a pleasure. I thought Wednesday night, the car was good and motor was decently fast (decent enough to TQ first round, and take the main win by a lap). But tonight the car and motor was on a whole 'nother level. Made a suspension change up front & geometry change in the rear and the car woke up.
Had Peter Robinson (a 1 or 2-time national champion & I believe a Reedy race winner) in the house tonight so it was nice running with/against him. In the 2nd round he broke and afterwards he told me he stayed on the drivers stand to watch my car. He wanted to know what motor I was running. The new Speed Passion I said. He said the car was killer & the motor friggin' ballistic! The car just looked like it didn't slow down. Madd corner speed, rip outtav 'em and on the straights couldn't be touched. I tried to hold back a huge grin...NOT!! His fastest laps (abunch) I believe was 12.1's, mine (abunch) were 12.3's...I was happy to see that. He was running a 19t Komodo too
Started with 58mm Magentas all 'round & after 3 quals and the Main, just a touch over 57mm. I'm lovin' it.
Did I win? Nope (the Main was attrition to the MAX- 3 outta 9 cars finished & I wasn't one of 'em)...but the MI3, Speed Passion, & the CORE turned some heads....

- end report
so, is the 9.5 used as a 10.5 ?