R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - K&N air filter oil - GOOD OR BAD?
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2007, 06:15 PM
shawnyd
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

you guys know that most(85% i would say) pro-motorcross riders DONT use K&N products. I realize it is a different sport all together but consider it. If you didnt know that go to your next local race. raid the pits and ask. I know if someone asked me to fill a little bottle with oil i would do it for free. I race in the NEATV series and GNCC, both at the pro level. I have never seen one K&N guy running an open air box. An open air box is very similiar to rc engines. and K&N products suck, no offense to anyone running them.. I am sponsored by UNI filter , sidex boots, douglas rims, axis shocks, and by many other local shops. I am using maxima FFT for my air filters on EVERYTHING I own. the stuff is water proof. I run in the water and dont worry about my engine sucking water. I am not sponsored by this company, so I not lying to sell a product.

Take my advice and do what you want with it. I would never run that oil in anything i owned. K&n was designed to increase horsepower which in turn means you need more air. more air normally means more dirt which will cause problems.