R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Team Associated TC5
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2007, 04:24 AM
BIG DADDY8
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 65 (100%+)
Questions?? Help on a TC5 set up????

I see ALOT of differant set-ups and advise on the TC5 for asphalt here(a hell of alot of reading here too 151 pages). I've been racing for about 7 years and love the Associated line for touring. The last belt drivin car i had was a HPI pro 2. After that it was the TC3 and Now the Team TC4. I Race in Texas and I'm gonna be purchasing a TC5 for parking lot asphalt club racing(main track is not a huge track but big enough) and try to go to some BIG electric racing events from time to time. We run alot of 19t races here using cs-27 rubber tires. I'm throwing this out to AE DRIVERS for a set-up and parts i should start with before i buy/build it. I see everyone talking about the spool , aluminum outdrives,the 4 o'rings on the back upper deck and the ITF chassis(upper and lower) for asphalt racing scene. Can someone help me out so when i order the car i can order all the option parts that i need to start out with in the first build(gearing would help out great too,gonna stay with 48p). I was thinking of getting the Mazda speed 6 body for it aswell. If this helps i posted a nice link of the track and design (changes about every other week but, you get the idea). I'm the yellow with the blue flames i like to drive fast and tight into the turns. It has been recently resurfaced and we use grape soda on the track. Gets pretty good traction.Thanks alot for the help.

P.S. Tips on building would be great also.

www.promofo-racing.org/Elec-TC-A-Main-428.html

Last edited by BIG DADDY8; 11-12-2007 at 04:41 AM.