R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - WERKS TEAM LINE B7 .28 (NITRO TRUGGY ENGINE)
Old 11-08-2007, 09:09 PM
Jason Halvorson
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Maximo
that is not quite true..pete's motor seen some overheating for sure, pete does not know how to tune that well.....it was well past break in when the piston dropped... I mean we had already been hammering the snot out of that motor for quite some time.....regardless Mugen warrantied the mill no question........ pete's .21 is working fine now as well, he has his LSn way out of whack....... Daryl's Ninja is acting up, but thats because he sucked in a tablespoon worth of sand................. Ninja's are wicked motors, easy to tune and excelent powerbands.... the person who is having issues is a personal freind of mine, who really has no experience tuning an engine.... His 28 did fail, but it is under warranty, hos .21 is all lack of needle turning.....
if this is true then why would pete tell me different things??? also didnt it take a long time for ninja to come thru on the warrenty??? idk just going off what pete and the other guys have been telling me...