R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Too All Rc Poeple!!!
View Single Post
Old 11-06-2007, 10:38 PM
teeforb
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 94 (100%+)

Originally Posted by t4 guy
Does noone have a local hobby shop anymore? Almost always if you find a place doing that with the prices if you give a local shop the chance to try to meet that price they will if possible. Most of the time a rc track is tied to a rc shop so it only makes sense to try to support the place were we go to have fun!
(RANTING) ALL hobby stores withing 15 miles of me are ALL jokes. They don't sell ANY racing products besides Losi. The guys that work at all the local hobby stores don't know crap. One of them had the audacity to put Mugen down. I asked one hobby store worker, "why don't you sell Mugen parts". His response was, "they are a lot better cars out there for cheaper". I was like, "O-KAY". I stick to either Amainhobbies or Carolinasrc. But mostly Carolinasrc. It would be nice to have a local hobby shop close to me that is actually worth something. I have two local tracks close to me, but both do not have hobby stores. It's because of location, which is understandable. The sad thing is, just to get some arms for my buggy, I gotta go ONLINE!!!