R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Novarossi 367
Thread: Novarossi 367
View Single Post
Old 10-29-2007, 07:56 PM
houston
Tech Prophet

Trader Rating: 96 (100%+)

Originally Posted by mremtr
The 367 is a HEAP ! I have never seen an engine with so many issues !!
I know I have experienced it first hand! I love NovaRossi and run their engines faithfully ,but I won't give that 367 trash can room !!! It is as cantankerous as it can get ! I'm trying to figure one out as I type! Why is this thing eat plugs, have no bottom end, run hot ,then cold ?? I changed out the bearings and found the front one wasted and the rear one had shavings behind it as it was pressed into the block ???? Come on NovaRossi ? Maybe this is why Truhe runs P5's now ? What ever he runs I will tell you this , Is SPECIAL NovaRossi WELDS the back plates on so you can't see what has been done with out a serious bunch of trouble !!
Mike's engines were all welded shut this weekend at the Worlds warm up !
mikes engines are straight from italy , and they obviously dont want you to see what they are doin inside !!! i was dealing with his engines at the manufacturers cup in idaho , plus2 367's were running as you guys said =flameouts !! i tuned em in and they would run too f'in fast to drive and if i tuned em so they were driveable , they flamed headache to say the least . after the first qualifier i ended up letting him run one of my personal engines , plus21-5 ,and jim from fusion gave him a new plus 21-5k to run , mike was happy after we tuned those in , no flameouts after that i will figure out how to make the 367 engines run like they are suppose to the turbo button does make a HUGE difference novarossi part #nov28002, (there is suppose to be a new underhead #28001 but not out yet ) with either nova 6t, 5t plug or odo77t plug
later ,
monty

Last edited by houston; 10-29-2007 at 08:41 PM.