View Single Post
Old 10-27-2007, 07:20 AM   #22616
wyd
Tech Legend

Trader Rating: 50 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to wyd

Ran rubber tire carpet last night on the old hook and loop style carpet and man what a blast it was. Ran my asphalt setup I had on from the Region 2 asphalt Regionals from back in August. Car was pretty loose at first but after 2 runs the car came in great with CS 27's on the car. All I did from my asphalt setup was to take off the rear swaybar, added one more shim to take my toe in from 2 degree to 2 1/2 a side in the rear and I add orings to my toplate to give the car more flex and the car was really nice to drive overall.

It was very tought running against lipo's and brushless motors with my stock motors and IB packs but managed to TQ and take the win. My laptimes where very consistant and did run the fastest lap of the night but being smooth. Another thing that was tough is they run 6 minute heats and mains. Never done that before but it was cool.

All in all great day for my Schumacher MI3 as it was the only one at that track so maybe we can get a few more rolling up at Altoona Raceway.
Custom Works (Best Oval Cars around)
wyd is offline   Reply With Quote