R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Losi Truggy
Thread: Losi Truggy
View Single Post
Old 10-18-2007, 07:21 PM
rossii
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

i wil be using the sanwa/ airtronics servos. i think its cal the vz. its capable of 13kg output. so i assume tat its wil not be a big problem. however the guy who told me he burned such servo ,(4 high torque servos in fact). duno how true it is and he told me bout significant wear compare to mugen or kyosho.
again i wonder it it true.

i hav read the post 708. its useful to me. thanks my friend. that will make finalise either mugen mbx5t prospec or the losi 8t. mmmm stil thinking.
mugen is more costly. losi 8t is nice to get as it new design.. cheersss

Originally Posted by air8
For the servos, you just need to make sure to use good quality servos. Not the lower priced ones just to get by. You'll end up buying more of the lower priced ones. This goes for most 8th scale racing. With the 8T make sure to use the plastic servo spacers in the box to keep the servos off the chassis. The chassis is milled in several areas to let parts sit lower as well as reduce weight. Under the servos are milled out sections, there should be a slight gap between the chassis and bottom of the servo.

Parts breakage!?! I wouldn't know where to begin. I haven't broke anything yet. It's hard to resist buying spare arms for some people. But I drive the buggy also and have never broke an arms on it. so I didn't buy any for the T. I can describe this truck a bulletproof (check post #708). You just need to spend time cleaning, inspecting clutch shoes/bearings, driving, having fun. I think this truck would be a good addition for most people.