R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Picco P7 Evo 2
Thread: Picco P7 Evo 2
View Single Post
Old 10-16-2007, 02:44 PM
Scootersisters
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by xspower
Sorry for the delay the response. You are giving me the thickness of the 3 shims in inch right. So if I convert that to the metric system it would be around for each .1mm head shim that would equal around .004 thousandths. So you are reading .0020 thousandths? This is where I am lost with the measure. with the measure the 1st position is 10ths , 2nd is 100th's, and the 3rd is thousandths, 4th would be 10 thousandth. Please clarify this for me as I am not sure what you are measuring if you are measuring correctly and we convert this right then the measure would be .0580mm. That is less then one .1mm shim. by half. I think that you have two .2mm and one .1mm shim under the deck. If you are running 30% you could actually take a shim out. You could loose the .1mm to start. They have a high head clearance to start. Pay attention to the engine temp as it will tell a lot and also make sure you do not run to hot a plug this will cause you to detonate. I would really like to hear what you have under the head for the squish as well as the shim thicknesses in mm. Give me the squish in inch. But the shims I would like to know in metric.

Sorry I get Zero happy giving you the measurment. I know how to measure just not how to proof read what I type. It is .020 which converts as you say. In order to measure squish, what is the prefered method?