R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Tamiya TB-Evolution III
View Single Post
Old 05-20-2003, 01:11 AM
alan1467
Tech Regular

Originally posted by Jonny Boy
Dick Raper, have u sorted tyres for the UK reedy race yet? let me know as i can get some if your struggling.

Well done Mark (weekendracer) on winning the TORC thingy. I raced at west london at the weekend and qualified second, but got mullered by someone at the start. dirty xray drivers! wanted to try loads of stuff but didnt get time....guess I may be making underbodies then, will let u know when I have mark.

I have been given some advice on making a spool from the standard outdrives by reinforcing them with an ally sleeve, like the losi boys do. will let u know if, and how long it takes me to break em.

dick, your camera doesnt show the yellow on your shells very well! thanks for posting pics of my work. let me know when u r sending them shells for the reedy, should have no problem doing them in time. make sure u sort me the beer tokens though!
Hi john
Can you let me know when you have the underbodies ready for the EVO as I would be interested. Also where are you getting the sleeves fron for the spool. I tried on on Saturday with the std diff cups but it only lasted 3 run

Cheers

Alan Harland