R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - south philly track & hobby shop
View Single Post
Old 10-09-2007, 08:13 PM
cencity racer
Tech Rookie

Default please dont worry

yo whut up guys, cencity racer here. new to the site but not rc.its true the track project in southphilly is about to get underway. and i can tell u that because i use to work there less then 3 months ago. the asian guy buddy u were talking about owns the store nice guy, also know all of the managers and employees. had to stop working there because something alittle better came up. thats right better then working in a hobby shop. but anyway its really true so just hold your horses and i will try i get some more info out of those guys like what they will be running and stuff like that. in fact i was a person that helped them scout a few places but they did not like my locations i guess so they decided with 25th and fedral. they also have a few good things in there, alot of traxxas stuff and alittle bit of everything else. they have truggy kits, onroad kits ,rtr's, radios,bodys, paint, wheels, tires, servos, engines,and also a tech bench for the newbies.

iam a go now but i will get back with that info for u guys.

P.S. everything i run comes from team cenracing, cant wait to eat u guys up in there lol lol