R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - OCM KAOS DOMINATING
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2007, 05:16 PM
zixxer
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 61 (100%+)
Default race report sept.29 t-bird hobbies club race

Well just wanteed to say right out of the gate the OCM kaos is sweet and wicked just as i had thought ....I raced this week end at T-bird hobbies in Gadsden,Al. There were about 30 buggy entries (not bad for a club race) This was the first time i had the kaos on the track and i was a little nervous No need for that ,after a few laps of practice ...it was well it was just really easy to drive fast and steering omg ...its awesome ....After Qualifying 7th in the A-main i felt like it would run with anything out there ...In the warm-up lap,ah yes the warm up lap i fliped it on the lid on the back straight and there was a little mishap as not 1 not 2 but 3 cars ran into me as turn marshals were trying to flip me over ...at this point when i was picked up i saw a rear wheel hanging in the air ...If it hadnt been for Shane Keller and John Ball i wouldnt have made the race ...thanks to them i had new rear linkage installed and they did there best to and got me in the race about 3minutes behind the field ....i feel confidant that my lap times were at least top 5 ...Unfortunately i could not make up the 3 minutes ...allthough the buggy did its best .....all in all for the very first outing for myself and the new to me kaos evo ...i would say the day was a success as i knew i would have some type of growing pains ....
the only issues i had was the part that was broken for me on the warm up lap and a rear up right broke ...this however was my fault as the linkage was not assembled properly by yours truely see my next post for my set -up .....