R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Which radio are u using? Futaba, Airtronics, KO propo?
Old 08-31-2007, 09:33 AM
OTE_TheMissile
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Scottmisfits
Because of the way that it's programmed. That doesn't mean that you have to use digital servos in order to use these radio's, it's just an added bonus of using these radios. It makes the servos work as fast as they can with the least amount of dead time.
See now, I'm having a problem with my E-Maxx after I put the R603FF FASST receiver in it, the steering servo vibrates. Not like it's just making buzzing sounds but you can physically see it moving back and forth about 5°, and it doesn't make any difference where you have the steering wheel unless it's at full lock. I've tried putting different servos in the steering slot, rebinding the receiver to the radio, nothing seems to fix it. I've got another R603FF in my GT2 and it works just fine, but every servo I plug into this receiver's steering slot shakes. The shifter servo works fine, and that's the same $12 POS Traxxas servo that came with the truck back when I got it in 2001. Could it have something to do with the radio settings or did I get a bad receiver?