R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - OCM KAOS DOMINATING
View Single Post
Old 08-22-2007, 12:03 PM
ABURTON
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

Guys, it was brought to my attention today and I wanted to clear a few things up. I have been sending out parts packages to shops,drivers, and customers. I pretty much tried to take care of all the customers first before anyone. After that I sent out in order of email received. Keep in mind I ran out of the new ring/pinions w/ the customer packages. So if you received a package with just bulkheads, spur, screw, out drives, etc...that will not be all you get. Just be patient and I will send yours out asap. Just so you know with the new bulkheads the ring/pinion will be fine. I don't treat anyone any different than another. I appreciate every ones support...team drivers, customers, hobby shop, etc...

Our goal is to provide you with a quality product. As you now see things are running much more smoothly with a much larger selection on parts and more frequent orders. Options have been trickling in, as well as a lot of new things going! Just make sure to send me a email if you have a question on what you have gotten or any questions you may have! I want to make sure everyone is handled! All it takes is a email to me asking me the status of something and I will get back to you promptly.

Thanks

Alan Burton
Team OCM USA