R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - OCM KAOS DOMINATING
View Single Post
Old 08-19-2007, 10:29 AM
zixxer
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 61 (100%+)

Originally Posted by bushyar15
I'm a bit concerned. I hope OCM doesn't do to me what Team Magic has done to me.

I like giving the "underdog" a chance, since I know what its like to run a business, but by the same token, I don't want to spend a wad of cash on something that only has support if any, for a short duration before the company brings out a "new and improved" version leaving the "loyal" customer to have to fork out another 500 plus bucks for the new one.

Thats what Team Magic has done and I hope OCM does not do the same thing.

I like my DT-19 but if a new kit is what it takes to get a better buggy (than my std) , then I'm going to take my money to Kyosho, Mugen, Xray, or one of the established brands that stick with a design for at least a year and I know that the previous years model is solid...

Now I'm not asking that OCM give away the "EVO", but how about a discounted price to those that already have a previous version...

Don't let me down OCM!!!
And from what i can tell they will ship you a little care package to get the kaos up to snuff....i know it would include the parts to make the diffs solid ......ie... bulkheads and such ...just shot him an email to the addy i gave above ......later

oh and also one little side note they had a major problem with there email server at one point about 2-3 weeks ago so if there was any lack of communication that was prolly the cause......also you may want to check this thread as well for updates and info.........http://techtalk.teamtrinity.com/tt/s...ad.php?t=11783