R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - ROAR Fuel Off-Road Regionals Video
View Single Post
Old 08-19-2007, 08:47 AM
griz11
Tech Addict

Default Next up Colorado

I'm heading up to Denver next week to video at my old home track Rat Raceway. The Colorado Nitro Off-Road Championships are next weekend. I raced at the first one but haven't been able to get back up there since I moved back to Tx. Awesome track and facilities should make for some killer video. The track has a few unique features and some killer camera spots. I'll be figuring all that out the first couple of days so the Sunday mains should be perfect. 3 of my vids are up for the WeShow Award this month. They are in level II right now and today is the last day to vote on that level. The suspense is killing me as you can't see who is ahead until its all over. There are 10 vids in level II so I have good odds for sure with 3 of the 10 being mine. If I win this week I go up against all the other categories in my channel. Unfortunately video games and some other high traffic subjects are in the full channel so I figure my chances are slim to win the category. But if I take the top R/C vid I'll be plenty happy.

Griz