R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Tamiya TB-Evolution III
View Single Post
Old 05-01-2003, 05:20 PM
Difuser
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

For the spools come over and say hello Troy will be in mine and Peters pits acting as Pit Bi***. Make sure he is your friend as he is building them and also will be helping out with tech on Sat and Sun.
There should be plenty of spools made he is hoping to bring down 15-20 some in SS and some in Alum. the SS are heavier but wear alot better the alum is featherweight but do wear quickly I will probably go through 2 during Reedy possibly 3.

I will try to find the original proto I can't find it on my laptop

Not sure on pricing but he is trying to keep them at $15 or so no promises they are first rate and the proto polished up nice and pretty lots of bling bling.

GT I did it with 19T with a 540 you should be OK. I built the first with the orig diff and the losi snadpaper rings. Maybe the car did not like the losi parts inside (haha)

If there is great interest for Reedy contact me so we can get enough for those who will be there. After Reedy they will be available to all who want them.

For those who want contact me off list so I can make a list and get them for all who want them

[email protected]
(sorry Admin not trying to make a big ad here)