R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Marshalls Hilltop Hobbies raceway Pa.
View Single Post
Old 08-03-2007, 05:13 AM
Dreamcatcher
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by lotus1
You getting any 19turn?That would be allot easier than going out and spending 130.00 on a couple of 12turns.Have to check with Dot on what she has in stock.Not promising but....would be fun if I can get it together for this.Mario
I MAY BE RUNNING BOTH 12T & 19T Classes if you don't have a 12t Then don't spend the cash just bring the 19t and see what happens. In the worst case scenario I'll put you behind the wheel of my touring car and see if you can handle it. So if it isn't for family matters or just plain old age you should at least have the decency and stop by for 10 minutes to at least say hi to some of your fellow racers. Even one better. Anyone that comes to my track That i race with from Marshall's will pay 1/2 price to race that is $10.00 on regular race days and & 15.00 at trophy races.( just in case your afraid the entry fee may break you) It's is a shame that i have to bribe my winter racing buddies to come race at my track. Enough said. If i don't see any of you guys at the track then i will see ya at Marshall's.