R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Team Losi JRXS Type-R
View Single Post
Old 07-29-2007, 06:11 PM
Keith Billanti
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Dasupacat1
KB
If you live anywhere near IN. My lhs/track has test n' tunes during the summer. Check the addy in my sig.

Iv raced at Summit! I ran the CRL there like last year.. or 2 years ago.. cant remember.. but yah.. been there. Not in Toledo any more though.. back in WNY

I actually pulled a last minute jones this morning when the forecast looked crappy and it looked like rain..I hitched a ride with a little buddy to Rochester.. and ran my car! And of course, blue skies all day.

For not running since april, and only having 2 or 3 days on this version of the chassis... TQing wasnt too bad

My lil buddy Johnny Carey got me in the main though.. he was running a Draked Platinum .21 buggy motor in his PHI (or so it seemed haha) as i felt really down in power.. we diced for about 2 min.. and in the lead= I finally biffed it at the end of the strait.. and oooof broke an arm.. but I REALLY hit it.. so it wasnt unexpected..

Not too shabby by any means.. Car was pretty good. 6 month old packs that didnt look healthy when I discharged them (each had like two cells @ 0.00v) .. and no new tires made for a tough time going as fast as i would have liked.... But cant wait to run again. Nothing to report- setup wise.. car was good.. but nothing overly impressive.

Keith