R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - 1/12 forum
Thread: 1/12 forum
View Single Post
Old 07-25-2007, 02:06 PM
SlowerOne
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by Big B
Cool, Hope you have fun, 12th scale has taken off at SIR, when I first started going there 12th scale was hardly ever run, now it seems like everyone is running one. I took a look at one of the guys SP12X and the new front end they have is super easy to adjust, eventhough I don't have one I would suggest at least giving the Corally front end a try, especially since you are new to 12th scale and arent use to the AE front end (that being said I will probably get blindsided by someone telling me I am an idiot and since I don't own one, and havent run in a National A Main, I have no buisness even suggesting anything. Right Fred)
Well sort of, but I'll not be that rude!! Suffice to say that everyone in the UK (except one) runs the AE front end, and we've all had a try with the Corally one. Oh, and David Spashett won the worlds with the AE front end, and all the Corally Team that stuck with the Corally front end didn't do very well at the European Champs, and... But you're getting the message now, aren't you!