R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Here is why I dont buy Xray Product's
View Single Post
Old 07-24-2007, 03:45 AM
pwnzor
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 66 (99%+)

Originally Posted by Jason Halvorson
hey guys this is not the point!!!!!!!!you guys are making it way to personal with each other....rocco was and has acted like an a$$ many times, so hopefully he has learned his lesson this time....after thinking about things im a lil bit sorry i said a few of the things i did in this thread, but its over now, and hopefully so is rocco's temper, so now some words of encouragement, rocco you have a talent that lots of us on the race track and these forums would kill for, and xray has gave you great cars and trucks to drive as a sponsored driver, so please be the great driver that you are, and even more so be a great team sponsored driver for xray and yourself, im sure there are lots of kids that look up to you remember your now a roll model for kids and beginners, so be one they can all look up to....we all mess up, some even 3,4,5 times its not the messing up that should matter its the trying to do better that will make the difference....there are some of you that are gonna hate on me for this post, but i dont want to fuel the hate in this great sport and hobby, so let err rip i doent care, but we should all be there to helo each other not kick each other when we are down....

GO XRAY and GO ROCCO!!!!!!!!!
+5678910111213