R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Team Associated TC5
View Single Post
Old 07-22-2007, 09:12 PM
B4Bandit
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Originally Posted by fastharry
the slop does bother me,I have to admit....when my PRO4 seems like a better car quality wise,It makes me think thunder tiger RTR quality has hit AREA 51....

even my TC3 nitro,and B4 seem way better plastic wise.....

but,if you guys are happy,its worth a shot...

I read the last 20 pages,but didn't see anything as to adding weights,or if there is a place to screw on weights(I read the manual also)....

and as far as gearing,I noticed on the o7 xray,the higher drive ratio combos don't work.......the spurs get to big and stick out the chassis,and the motor wont take a 13 tooth with the biggest spur....so I wanted to know,if anyone is having problems with gearing the car so it can run a 4.5 bl at a COMFORTABLE temp,,,,,

btw,how easy is it to change those roll center blocks for the roll center and anti squat?...
As "Unregistered" suggested, the tape on weights are more versatile. There has been some discussion and one of my fellow Australians has posted some stuff about his weight and electronics distribution that is good. I'll find the post and put a link to it. It may be more than 20 pages back by now.

If you check out the set u sheetsz here:

http://www.teamassociated.com/racerh...setups_tc5.htm

You can see that some of the Team drivers are running the LRP brushless systems althought they are gearing them much higher.

By roll centre blocks I believe that you are reffering to the arm mounts?? The little black things that hold on the suspension arms...

They are easy to change, just takes a couple of minutes. Use the ball hex that is included in the kit - no sweat!!!