R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - 1/12 forum
Thread: 1/12 forum
View Single Post
Old 07-08-2007, 11:54 AM
AdrianM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Big B
These Companies must think we are made of money, but its not all their fault, I think there needs to be strickter guidlines for Brushed and Brushless Motors. Up here at SIR the fast lap a couple weeks ago in Stock was 12.2 the fastest 19T was 12.5 . I am on a budget like many other racers are, and we are falling behind. I have been criticized by some racers at our track for buying parts and equipment online and not from our onsite hobby shop, but their is a $5 difference for every $20 (differs), might not seem like much to them, but to me it is the difference between practicing 8 times a month, vs 4 times. Not to mention our Xray stock is always low or gone, due to RcAmerica taking their sweet a$$ time sending our track stuff, even if we call ahead and to make sure its in stock, it is still a month or two before it comes in.
But I am getting WAY off subject, Sorry
The brushless situation we will be in soon is all your fault as a consumer(speaking generally..not you in particular)

You all wanted brushless now rather than later. You want to race it now before its fully figured out so guess what...you got it.

ALL of the BL motor manufacturers are just scrambling to get you all what you want.