R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Ofna Hyper8 stingray
View Single Post
Old 07-03-2007, 05:37 PM
WYLDTHING

Trader Rating: 159 (99%+)

Originally Posted by FrankBlack
Im getting sick of this freakin thing Its fast but its made of crap..CRAP!!! Its costing me a fortune to keep it running, i just pulled my front and rear diffs out and both crown gears are stripped The list of parts and hardware problems ive had with this thing is enormous, geez i wish to god i got a xray. Leaky diffs, had to replace the cups and seals/orings more times than i can remember, utter crap rear hubs that ive had to replace 3 times from being flogged out, cnc steering knuckles stripped (them c#%kS$#kers not cheap), stock chassis warped so bad the clutch bell was hitting it, and now the crown gears stripped, there is another $80 - $100 AUD including new pinions i bet. The front and rear uni's look like they are on their way out also and the drive cups, what a pos really. How the hell is it goin to hold up to an enduro i got in a fortnights time.
With all do respect...
I have been racing mine for almost 2 years, and have had nothing but normal wear.....if that. Mine has been a rock solid, workhorse buggy, with very few problems at all. I wouldn't trade my H8 for any other buggy out there....

Brad