R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Diggity Designs Custom R/C Components
View Single Post
Old 06-28-2007, 05:56 PM
KAHUNA
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)
Cool DIGGITY DESIGNS

Originally Posted by Nova F1 Racer
Mr. Brown, I was watching Karl and you run last week and I am impressed with the car and your ability to drive it on asphalt. I've seen Karl many times at the C and knew he can drive there.... I am putting the HDD3D on or near the top of my list for buying a 12 scale car this summer..... And no T bar.. Just what I'm looking for!!!

BTW, more than a couple of people walked away last weekend impressed with your racing Mr. Brown... Including me.....
Thank Ya Rick , I must have did something right because it hard to impress you ! I guess with some more track time I could have did maybe two or three more laps , Not as many as Dave C. or Ray D. their in a diff time zone . Maybe with a diff set up tires and lots more track time , Its just to far to go up an practice , If I lived close to the track it would be a diff. story . I guess I did ok for the second time on asphalt with the 3D12 . And your right nothing broke on the car , No " T " thingies to worry about the Pivot Block works great ! Karl's CD12 didn't have any problems neither he looked real good for only 4 or 5 times on that track !
I'm glad the other people like the race because it was a Blast for 8 min. and glad to be part of that race ! cant wait till next year !

me . . .