R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Team Losi JRXS Type-R
View Single Post
Old 06-28-2007, 06:36 AM
L.Fairtrace
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

Well what i meant is the car is not tweaked when the bubble is off, its something else, the tweak station is not exactly level, the droop is off, the camber is off, the rideheight is off. Something else, hence the bubble not moving when the car is twisted. This is why I stopped bothering to twist the car when the bubble is slightly off.

You dont see any of the manufactures using balljoints at topdecks so there is obviously more than one flaw with it. Also you say the ball joints allow the chassis to twist. That is the point of the topdeck to stop the chassis from twisting not from folding in half front to back.

I have never had the car hold a tweak like all my other cars, I have never had to adjust trim casue of a tweak on this car, unlike cars with different designs.

Im just suggesting you try to get the car to work properly the way it was in testing for 2 years and designed. That is all. Also I am NOT a fan of getting my car to work by making the chassis produce the traction. Thats what suspension is for.